Paseo por el barrio de Vegueta
"The Conquest, the Spanish Inquisition, the pirates in the Canary Islands... If I were a Hollywood filmmaker, I would definitely choose the history of this town and shoot a fascinating, epic film"
A story worthy of a movie
Come and explore streets and alleys full of histories and secrets. A 90-minute walk through the old quarter of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, founded in 1478, which marked a watershed in the destiny of Hispanic monarchy and its empire. Discover what no one has ever told you about this town!!!
Days and price
- Available every day by booking only.
- Schedule at your convenience.
- Price: contact for further information.
English, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan.
- The tour includes information and explanations in the language requested and civil liability insurance.
- Transport not included. In case that transport was needed from your hotel, let us know in advance.
- The meeting point will be close to the Cathedral and informed by email once the tour is booked.